Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Northern News

So my life in a nutshell.  I am getting a puppy! Yay! So excited!! I am hoping to get to Edmonton on Wednesday this week to pick her up, and then fly back up here with her on Friday, but we'll see how my schedule goes.  Plans seem to change rapidly up here and getting a dog here is no easy feat!  Anyway she is a Shepherd/Husky cross, she is at a rescue center in Whitecourt, just north of Edmonton.  Her story is that there was a litter of 9 and on Halloween the pound was called to a house that was giving away puppies and candy to kids.  7 were given away and they seized the last two, her and her sister, they were only 6 weeks old.

 Isn't she a pretty girl!  I just need a name now, so hard to settle on one.  I think I need to meet her first before I choose!

2 comments:

  1. Some people are really stupid.

    my vote is for Doppler.

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..she is soo cute i'm excited for you!
    I vote shelby haha jk maybe that would be insulting to someone if you names a dog after them..who knows i wouldn't care cause she cute! anyways ya.....you know you have shayrah at the top that kind of name would be cute...just a thought anyways i should go.....have fun with your new puppy this week!

    ReplyDelete