Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another Day

Seems that I have updated this blog more in the past 2 weeks or so than I have since the beginning of the year.  The days can pass slowly up here when its cold or rainy outside.  The machine goes off flying all day and on the many days that I don't get to go with it I have to fill my time somehow.

These pictures however are from one of those days when theres room in the helicopter and I go along to!

On our way to the Mountains (White River)

Looking for a spot to park to wait for the Geologists

Found a place to perch


White River



Not a bad place to spend the day

Yukon Wildflowers
These are the best days!  No TV, No Internet, No Cellphones...

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love the river pictures. You've got it pretty good cous'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wild flower picture....SIGH must be nice...cous' :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are sweet... i think you should put a few on canvas! i want one! sister

    ReplyDelete